Acquiring some old technology and new technology

https://youtu.be/FZXyJ_VtDIg 140 degree Celsius North America, Hurricanes, Ice age, Torandos, and other destructive weather conditions North America https://youtu.be/tUtLcaABTc4 Ice age USA, Alaska, Canada, and Europe https://www.aparat.com/v/IiNdw Best weather and best climate for humans in Iran, Greater Middle East, North Africa, Ghafghaz, Balkan, Horn of Africa, Arabian Penunsila, Middle East, Greater Iran, South Europe, and India Russia must give Russian Glyder to Iran and Makan Abazari. I want the ones that go from 1 part of earth to other parts of earth in less twenty minuets. I want for my personal use. Also give some to Iran. Make sure nobody steals it and nobody reverse engineer it. I will probably never use it for personal use. But I must have one for myself and one for my family to be able to go from one part of the earth to other parts. I never leave Iran. I shall always remain in Iran. I never leave Iran. But I want to have Russian Glyder Flying object. Russia must also transfer technology to Iran. Iran must gain the capability to produce successful versions for commercialized and militarized applications. I also want a Car with a phone on it. I want it to be similar to Putin Car. I will have a better car when I am officially crowned Shahan Shah Iran. Also we need confront and defeat forces who block my phone calls and communications. The prevent at level of mind control, internet, cyber, street people, and telecommunications. We must also build a wired land communication from Iran to Russia, from Iran to Europe, from Iran to America, from Iran to China, from Iran to Africa, from Iran to China, and from Iran to India. So secure Cord and wire communication lines for direct and secure communications. Cord cutting must stop now. Stop cutting cords and phone lines. They are better technology than satellite communications and cell phones. We must rebuild earth telegraph and wire land communication lines similar to land home phones. We call this code wat between Tech Companies and Makan Abazari. We transform USA Silicon Valley in USA to Desolate desert. We also send Alaska, America, Canada, Britain, Germany, France, and Scandinavia to ice age. So it is Cold War. But the purpose is acquiring a working phone. We killed George Bush the Father so far. He had overthrown and divided Russia. So now we also force Lockheed Marthin and Space X to give to Iran technology, aircrafts, spaceships, jets, missiles, avionics, aviation, aeronautics, stelae, astral, stealth, flight, launch, and other technologies, industries, manufacturing, and capabilities. If Lockheed Marthin returns to Natanz what they stolen several decade ago we will be fine. The Symbol of Lockheed Martin is opposite of remain of a destroy city side in Natanz. Space X also stole from me and my families. I have rebuilt Natanz UFO industries and Shahab Natanzi which is better and superior to ballistic and cruise missile technology. Natanz UFO industries are my private property and private property of couple of my family members I stated in a photo order I issued. Shahab Natanzi is also similar status. Space X and Lockheed Martin must give to Iran more than they stolen from me, my family, Natanz, and Iran. I am not going to use Glyder and other methods to leave Iran. I am not going to leave earth. I shall remain in Tehran Iran. We want to mass produce Lockheed Martin, Space X, Russian Glyder, and other flying objects in Iran between Persian Gulf and Caspian Sea. I have absolute best Ceramic, Supercomductor, Chini, and several other flying objects. They are not best in all categories. But they are absolute best in some categories of aircrafts and flying objects. I am building them in my Natanz UFO industries. I have over 100 other Iranian companies and Nationalized Iranian Aircraft manufacturing industries. I am building Natanz UFO industries and in it I am building 2000 Supersonic Airsuperiority Dog Fight Nuclear Bomber Aircraft capable of going from one continent to another continent with 100 percent success rate. We only sell them to Iran. We are also building Transport aircraft, parachute aircraft, cargo aircraft, and other aircrafts such as strategic nuclear bombers in Natanz UFO industries. They are designed for sending a military from Iran to foreign territories. We can parachute helicopters, tanks, soldiers, armored vehicles, fighter jets, hunter jets, and troops from parachute Aircraft. So aircraft drops helicopters and other things. Then helicopter starts combat mid air or after landing. Helicopters are slow for long distance travel. So we carry them by aircraft then we parachute them. It is same military which killed 5 billion people in 6 days 200 years ago. It is not considered top 20 militaries of the world. I have 4 out of top 5 militaries of world. They and others are not allowed to bring soldiers from outside of Iran to Iran. https://youtu.be/GDf_OpmLRvI This is video of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran. I am Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran. Makan Abazari The Owner of Natanz, Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Weather Warfare, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new territories and provinces of Iran

Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran